NewBlock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trusted/creative application

+4
petterspiller123
trivium2
sam8354
Rofltracta
8 posters

Go down

Trusted/creative application Empty Trusted/creative application

Post  Rofltracta Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:28 am

Please state how long you have played on the server and link us a screen print of your best build Basketball
Rofltracta
Rofltracta
Admin

https://newblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trusted/creative application Empty please can i be creative

Post  sam8354 Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:31 am

Rofltracta wrote:Please state how long you have played on the server and link us a screen print of your best build Basketball

Hi rofl if i carnt be a mod yet i would like to be a creative u know what i have built (statue of u) so i really want to be crative and im always up for beaning a mod Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sam8354
sam8354

Back to top Go down

Trusted/creative application Empty Re: Trusted/creative application

Post  Rofltracta Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Your trusted which is the same rank as creative
Rofltracta
Rofltracta
Admin

https://newblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  trivium2 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:16 am

hey its trivium2 here ^_^
i would like to apply for either trusted/ creative.
things i've built consist of buildings inside and out of dan1elg village, i am currently in the process of building a hotel for the village, thank you for your time.
time played on server: 2-3 weeks
will screenshot best build asap
i also have skype/ ventrilo
skype name: trivium256

trivium2

Back to top Go down

Trusted/creative application Empty I want to be trusted please??

Post  petterspiller123 Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:02 am

can i please be trusted?? Wink

petterspiller123

Back to top Go down

Post  finbl0ck Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 am

Rofltracta wrote:Please state how long you have played on the server and link us a screen print of your best build Basketball

Name: finbl0ck
Hi please could I have creative/trusted?
I have built many things and help on a lot of mine for other peoples creations. Also I have just started to build a city will rabid_frog and d0nk3y2010.
Shocked Shocked albino
finbl0ck
finbl0ck

Back to top Go down

Trusted/creative application Empty trusted/creative aplication

Post  masterbuilder99 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Name: masterbuilder99
Hi please could I have creative/trusted?
i have built lots of things i built a mansion im a nice person i help people in need and if people want spawned items i don't spawn them for them they have to get it there self. i also like to make big projects and i have big plans ahead if i achieve creative/trusted i've been on for 6 weeks i've been trusted by many players and also like to make towns and communitys. i am also regular

thanks masterbuilder99 Very Happy Very Happy

age: 13 in 3 weeks and very mature and understand the rules of being a ranked
player.

masterbuilder99

Back to top Go down

Trusted/creative application Empty Trusted Application

Post  kuwakuwa99 Wed May 23, 2012 10:31 pm

I have been on this server ever since NitroFlare, my friend, invited me on before the new map even came out (Around Christmas). I played frequently until around the end of February to the beginning of March when a player named doggyluvuh stuck me in jail because he was abusing commands. I have been stuck until recently, when Minecraftdj set me free because he felt that I was innocent. Now I have started playing again, and I am asking to be a trusted/creative ranked person. I have not much skill of building, but I can help others build if they tell me what to do. I will also make a good companion to others. (If there is no longer a trusted rank I will gladly accept the current rank similar to that). Very Happy

kuwakuwa99

Back to top Go down

Trusted/creative application Empty Trusted Application

Post  kuwakuwa99 Thu May 24, 2012 10:00 pm

I have been on this server ever since NitroFlare, my friend, invited me on before the new map even came out (Around Christmas). I played frequently until around the end of February to the beginning of March when a player named doggyluvuh stuck me in jail because he was abusing commands. I have been stuck until recently, when Minecraftdj set me free because he felt that I was innocent. Now I have started playing again, and I am asking to be a trusted/creative ranked person. I have not much skill of building, but I can help others build if they tell me what to do. I will also make a good companion to others. (If there is no longer a trusted rank I will gladly accept the current rank similar to that). Very Happy

kuwakuwa99

Back to top Go down

Post  kuwakuwa99 Thu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Oops I posted twice

kuwakuwa99

Back to top Go down

Trusted/creative application Empty regular promotion

Post  obal123 Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi, I have being playing on the new block server for about 2 months now and have already built 3 villages. I have recieved many comments ferom people such as partydragen that my villages are amazing for a user, I have used bricks (and i'm a user), aswell as this I have discovered an amazing mine full to the brim with diamond. Pplese Pplease could you make me a regular, I have never griefed and never will and have recieved many great praises from other regulars and creative members that I should be a regular by now. Thanks (please can u make me a regular)!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Surprised Surprised Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops tongue tongue tongue

obal123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down