NewBlock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are too many creative people, in my opinion.

4 posters

Go down

There are too many creative people, in my opinion.  Empty There are too many creative people, in my opinion.

Post  kuwakuwa99 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:46 am

Some people are becoming creative without any need to, and some creative people use their privileges to poke fun at people who don't have creative. Maybe you guys can make promotion to creative a little bit more strict, and this server can be more fun to join for users and regulars. Any ideas?

kuwakuwa99

Back to top Go down

There are too many creative people, in my opinion.  Empty Re: There are too many creative people, in my opinion.

Post  gbot99 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:55 am

I agree with kuwa

gbot99

Back to top Go down

There are too many creative people, in my opinion.  Empty Re: There are too many creative people, in my opinion.

Post  Rofltracta Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:04 am

Well gbot is never online so im not sure what your problem is, and the people in creative are extremely limited, we only have about 3 people trusted/creative atm
Rofltracta
Rofltracta
Admin

https://newblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kuwakuwa99 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:08 am

Rofltracta wrote:Well gbot is never online so im not sure what your problem is, and the people in creative are extremely limited, we only have about 3 people trusted/creative atm

Ok, but it seems to me I'm always the only regular on every time I go on.. I was just asking for opinions, not harshness.

kuwakuwa99

Back to top Go down

Post  kuwakuwa99 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:55 am

I also think that there are certainly more trusted/creative people than you stated.

kuwakuwa99

Back to top Go down

Post  123doggyluvuh Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 am

Maybe their should be a limit on people that have creative bounce

123doggyluvuh

Back to top Go down

Post  kuwakuwa99 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:18 am

123doggyluvuh wrote:Maybe their should be a limit on people that have creative bounce

I agree, and I would like to know how many people are in each rank above regular, so we can maybe figure out what that limit could be.

kuwakuwa99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down