NewBlock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players!

+5
Eddy00061
TheLegendDevil
Palademon
Neateshot
Rofltracta
9 posters

Go down

Would you be interested?

Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty100%Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty 100% 
[ 8 ]
Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty0%Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty0%Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players!

Post  Rofltracta Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Neate and the admins have come up with the idea of possibly adding a donation feature, this feature could imply benefits such as custom prefix and suffix, donation rank, switchable creative mode, maybe coloured text, and a place on a lovely donation wall and a personal thanks from neate, many other things are being considered such as VIP plugins etc but none are in the stages that we could consider implimenting into this "Donation bundle" at this stage, I would like to know if anyone would be interested?

Last edited by Rofltracta on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rofltracta
Rofltracta
Admin

https://newblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty Re: Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players!

Post  Rofltracta Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Please reply with your thoughts
Rofltracta
Rofltracta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty Time Scale and Feedback

Post  Neateshot Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:23 pm

This feature will not be implemented for at least 2 weeks as it will take time to set up a donation system and it will be subject to popularity.
Neateshot
Neateshot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty Neutral Response

Post  Palademon Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:33 am

Palademon
Palademon

Back to top Go down

Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty Good idea

Post  TheLegendDevil Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 am

Would be an good idea, but dont add too much features to VIP's mmmkay

TheLegendDevil

Back to top Go down

Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty Re: Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players!

Post  Eddy00061 Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Sounds like a great idea i will most likely donate, i really like that we could change our own prefixes and sufixes
Eddy00061
Eddy00061

Back to top Go down

Post  minecraftdj Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 pm

yeah seems like a very nice idea ,nice one neate and rofl. Neate i will talk about it deeper with you when your next on skype?
minecraftdj
minecraftdj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jkkirky Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:56 am

yeah sound like a great idea look forward to it! Smile
jkkirky
jkkirky

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggyluvuh2 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:03 am

I like the idea a lot. It sounds good! However my only quistion is how would this affect ranks? Like becoming a regular, trusted/creative, admin etc.

Doggyluvuh2

Back to top Go down

Post  Neateshot Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 am

Doggyluvuh2 wrote:I like the idea a lot. It sounds good! However my only quistion is how would this affect ranks? Like becoming a regular, trusted/creative, admin etc.

As far as becoming a regular goes it does not effect the ranks from trusted/creative is still to be decided as creative most likely will be put as a feature you can buy whether you can still achieve that rank without donating is yet to be decided and is something i will bring up when i next talk to Dj the moderator rank and the admin rank are ranks that can not be bought.
Neateshot
Neateshot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggyluvuh2 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:21 am

Neateshot wrote:
Doggyluvuh2 wrote:I like the idea a lot. It sounds good! However my only quistion is how would this affect ranks? Like becoming a regular, trusted/creative, admin etc.

As far as becoming a regular goes it does not effect the ranks from trusted/creative is still to be decided as creative most likely will be put as a feature you can buy whether you can still achieve that rank without donating is yet to be decided and is something i will bring up when i next talk to Dj the moderator rank and the admin rank are ranks that can not be bought.

maybe it could be a seperate rank: like "donator rank" or something.

Doggyluvuh2

Back to top Go down

Post  Neateshot Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Doggyluvuh2 wrote:
Neateshot wrote:

maybe it could be a seperate rank: like "donator rank" or something.

that is exactly what we planned on doing and depending on how much has been donated the reward would be different so there may be several different donator ranks.
Neateshot
Neateshot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  123doggyluvuh Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:43 pm

sounds good i would be intrested. Razz

123doggyluvuh

Back to top Go down

Post  jkkirky Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:45 am

yeah i was thinking the same, maybe being able to buy ranks like regular,trusted creative and maybe also include 2 new class like if u pay £10 u get creaive and if u pay £20 u get worldedit but that is just a idea Razz
jkkirky
jkkirky

Back to top Go down

Post  Rofltracta Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:14 am

jkkirky wrote:yeah i was thinking the same, maybe being able to buy ranks like regular,trusted creative and maybe also include 2 new class like if u pay £10 u get creaive and if u pay £20 u get worldedit but that is just a idea Razz

EXTREMELY against this idea JK, world edit is not even available for mods so giving it to randoms is server suicide scratch
Rofltracta
Rofltracta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neateshot Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 am

jkkirky wrote:yeah i was thinking the same, maybe being able to buy ranks like regular,trusted creative and maybe also include 2 new class like if u pay £10 u get creaive and if u pay £20 u get worldedit but that is just a idea Razz
Selling worldedit is very stupid idea, creative is not a bad idea though but even for donating players we would need to keep a close eye on them to make sure they do not give out items.
Neateshot
Neateshot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  minecraftdj Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:28 am

Rofltracta wrote:

EXTREMELY against this idea JK, world edit is not even available for mods so giving it to randoms is server suicide scratch

true, its just crazy...
minecraftdj
minecraftdj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty Ideas

Post  123doggyluvuh Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:07 pm

It doesnt have to be creative or world edit. Here are some examples of ranks, taht could be there:
Merchant- A lot of free money, an atomatic shop and some free items. What a Face
Hunter-Free iron/diamond weapons and at least leather armor.
Builder: Free blocks, like stacks of wood etc.
Magician-Free enchantment table, with brewing stand and free potions etc.
Police- This would be like a rank that you could buy and have free diamond or chainmail or iron armor and the commands: Jailing and muting. (Have to be at least regular to get) And you have to be trust worthy.
Farmer- A lot of free food and a mod or up would/if wanted make santa a big free farm with wheat, melons, sugar canes and pumkins. And a diamond hoe. Etc. For this rank i not sure.
There could be other ranks but these are some ideas. The items you get or money etc. Should be replaced at least monthly. Prices i'm not sure.
Also i like the donator "bundle" idea. That person could get monthly/weekly items, taht include, Food, Armor,
weapons, potions etc.
These are just some examples of ranks that cost money. Shocked Very Happy

123doggyluvuh

Back to top Go down

Possible bonus feature for those kind hearted players! Empty Nope.avi

Post  Rofltracta Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 am

Bad idea, that could however be a plugin idea free for everyone
Rofltracta
Rofltracta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  123doggyluvuh Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:54 am

ok then, it would also sounds good as a plugin. But what plugin would it be? Razz

123doggyluvuh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum